Monday, April 2, 2012

Surreal Montage




"When Pigs Fly"






I started this project thinking that I was going to make myself into a robot but then I decided to change my idea into something different. I took the expression "When Pigs Fly" and made it surreal. In this image you can see pigs in the sky with wings. In addition to the pigs is me sitting on them. The surreal part of this image is that we all know that pigs cannot actually fly but fortunately enough with surrealism approach they can. Pigs are real, the sky is real, however the subject of pigs having wings and being able to fly while someone riding them is the more "far out" thought to the expression and the image.





1 comment:

  1. The idea for the surreal photo is really creative, and the bright colors shown within the pink sky and the purple wings of the pigs add to the fun surrealism of the image. A few things can be improved, such as the how the pigs were cut out and the editing of for you on the pigs. Besides this, the overall idea is creative and fun.

    ReplyDelete